While we do not take insurance for your services, we can give you a “super bill” that you can use to submit to your insurance for possible reimbursement.
In addition, some clients have had success using the following insurance CPT codes. We post them here for your convenience in submitting your super bills to your insurance carrier.
- Biofeedback training by any modality – (billed in 15 minute units)
- Unlisted neurological or neuromuscular diagnostic procedure
- The initial assessment of the patient to determine the biological, psychological, and social factors affecting the patient’s physical health and any treatment problems.
- The intervention service provided to a group. An example is a smoking cessation program that includes educational information, cognitive-behavioral treatment and social support.
- Neuromuscular Re-education procedure
- Acute stress
- .01 ADHD
- .2 ALS
- Carpal Tunnel
- Back Ache – unspecific
- Tension Headache